Branch Manager – Tabora Job at Exim Bank Tanzania
JOB TITLE: Branch Manager
REPORTING TO: Cluster Head
RESPONSIBLE FOR: All Branch Staff
REGION: As per Branch location
• Job Category : Management
• Job Code : 2019
• Job Name : Branch Manager – Tabora
Deadline of this Job: 22nd May 2019
1. PURPOSE OF JOB
To meet branch Retail and SME Financial Targets through a World class Sales and Service Management system and within established product programs through the branch.
To work closely with Central Operations Unit to operate and maintain a smooth running and operationally efficient branch, that conform to the financial institutions and BOT regulations, rules and guidelines issued from time to time. This will include servicing corporate customers. .
• Accountable for all aspects of running a successful branch, delivering great business performance and leading and motivating a team that provides the best customer experience in your area.
• Primary responsibility will be to drive business (CASA and Fee Growth) product sales and Customer Service with oversight on branch operations, compliance and control.
• Understand your customer base and identify opportunities to build and grow profitable Relationships.
• Deliver against business and sales performance.
• Acquire new customers and retain and grow your relationships with existing customers.
• Responsible for the operational efficiency of the branch and productivity of its staff.
• Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the integrated systems, and retention of accurate and up to date records of all transactions including inter-bank transactions.
• Prepare periodic and statutory reports for management.Source: Ajiraleo Tanzania
• Have a good understanding of branch control procedures with specific focus on financial security.
• Take ownership for resolving complex problems, working with colleagues in other offices / Branches to provide a seamless experience for your customers.
• Provide a superior level of customer relations and promote the service culture through coaching, Guidance and staff motivation.
• Participate in community affairs to increase the bank’s visibility and enhance new and existing Business opportunities.
• Perform other duties in the absence of the MCSOP / Ops Manager as directed by the Cluster Head.
• Manage your resources effectively and within budget.
• Set challenging performance and business objectives.
• Work to your peoples’ strengths and instill in them the passion and commitment to deliver an exceptional service.
• Monitor your teams’ effectiveness by developing individual performance objectives and make recommendations for improvements, while also being accountable for achieving sales and customer satisfaction objectives.
• Address and manage under performance as soon as it is identified following company guidelines.
INTERACTION WITH OTHERS
Internal: Regular contact with the CEO, CFO, Head of Retail, Head of Liability, Cluster Heads and other Managers
External: Regular interaction with customers, clients and progress meetings with management
• At least 5 years experience in the banking Industry
• Good leadership, people management and banking skills
• Knowledge of relevant legislation, sales and business principles,
• Outstanding communication skills
• Strong commercial know-how and first class decision making abilities.
• Be a good relationship builder and a strategic thinker rather than just operational.
• Resilient under pressure.
• Carry out work in accordance with the banks procedures
• Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence
• Eliminate waste of whatever form, suggest the use of new practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the bank..
Job Education Requirements: Degree in Business Administration
Job Experience Requirements: 5 years experience
Job application procedure
To apply please visit https://www.eximbank.co.tz/About-Us/Careers