Nafasi ya Kazi Stamigold
STAMIGOLD COMPANY LIMITED
‘STAMIGOLD Company Limited -Biharamulo Mine is a subsidiary company of the State Mining Corporation (STAMICO) operating a gold mine. The Mine is located in the Biharamulo Forest Reserve South West of Mwanza in Kagera Region. In order to run the mine effectively and efficiently, the Company invites applications from qualified candidates to fill the existing vacancy as detailed below
Work Station: Biharamulo Mine Site
Work Roster: 6/3 (42 days on, 21 days off)
Contract Duration: Not exceeding two years, subject to renewal
SENIOR SUPPLIES OFFICER (01)
The Senior Supplies Officer-will be reporting to the Procurement Superintendent and should ensure effective supplying of goods and services in response to internal needs by providing support, ,guidance and professional advice within the requirements of the Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technician Board (PSPTB) and Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Head of Warehouse /Supervisor
• Dealing with day to day procurement and supply service.
• Day to day management of the warehouse team.
• To Prepare documents like draft contracts, materials or goods requisitions.
• Maintenance of agreements, purchase and check request.
• Plan and execute an efficiency supplies management system of the company
• Reviews policies pertaining to materials management
• Provide Management and staff training on procurement, warehouse issues.
• Follow-up orders and ensure delivery on time
• Reconcile all stores records with those of accounts for audit.
• Conducting market and product research and cost analysis.
• Analysing supplier’s terms and conditions and revise to ensure compliance with procurement regulations.
• Assisting in the developing and recommending various operational policies and procedure activities within the framework of procurement regulations. .
• Coordinating with the requisitioning department to obtain required administrative information and/or documents necessary for processing the procurement.
• Addressing specific purchasing needs and specifications with user department.
• Preparing periodic and special reports and maintains current data on suppliers and new products as well as appropriate records and form.
• Check tally records and reconcile the stores and advise on the best and economic ways of disposing off of obsolete stores.
• To undertake such other tasks as may be reasonably requested by your Supervisors.
Able to demonstrate highest degree of integrity.
Self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision .
Able to deliver excellent results while working under pressure.
Computer literacy is of high importance.
Holder of Bachelor degree or Advanced Diploma and Certified Procurement and Supplies Professional (CPSP) or any other equivalent qualification from recognized institutions.
Applicants must be registered with Procurement and Supplies Professional and Technician Board (PSPTB) in Approved Category.
A minimum of three (03) years of working experience after CPSP in a senior level
Interested applicants meeting the above job requirements should send their applications with their detailed curriculum vitae (CV), ID which may either be a photocopy of birth certificate or Vote ID or Travel Passport or National ID, copies of academic qualifications and provide names of three (03) referees with their contact postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers.
Further to the above, Interested applicants meeting the job requirements should write the position title in subject heading on the email; and applications should reach the under mentioned not later than July 05, 2016.
Mine General Manager
P.O. Box 78508
Dar es salaam
Source the Daily news, June 21, 2016.