Nafasi ya Kazi Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd
Mbeya Coca-Cola Kwanza Limited, is part of the only anchor bottler in Africa, (Coca-Cola Sabco] in the Coca-Cola Company’s global franchise system. As a multinational company dealing in fast moving consumer products, we strive to maintain world class standards in every aspect of our business. In addition, we are also committed to train and develop Tanzanian citizens, and to this end we require the services of high caliber Tanzanians to provide a leading edge to our business.
The incumbents will directly report to the Quality Team’ Leader.
Coca-Cola Sabco Tanzania requires the services of a dynamic motivated Quality Controller to be based in Mbeya.
1. Calibrate measuring equipment as in master list. .
2. Report on measuring equipment and submit error report.
3. Collect and test retention samples.
4. Sign off simple syrup and final syrup for production.
5. Participate-in quality improvement projects.
6. Participate in root cause analyses to resolve quality issues.
7. Monitor GMP on lines and in syrup room.
8. Maintain lab housekeeping standards.
Bachelor of Sciences degree Diploma in Food Technology or any other related field with a minimum of two (2) Years experience preferably with FMCG” assertiveness, time management, ability to perform regular work correctly and in time without follow up and guidance, be able to work within a team and demonstrate high integrity and honesty work ethics.
Interested and Qualified persons are invited to direct their applications to:
Human Resources, Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd,
P.O. Box 2332 Mbeya or
via [email protected]