Nafasi ya Kazi TOKKIUKI, Assistant Accountant
TOKKIUKI (Tokomeza Kifua Kikuu,Ukoma na UKIMWI Kinondoni) is a Community Based Organization (CBO) registered since 2011 and got registration certificate number S.A.17285 under Ministry of Home Affairs and later in 2013 got compliance through the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children-MoHCGEC, under the certificate number 00001549.
TOKKIUKI started to implement its activities since 2008 which directly focused on educating, sensitizing, monitoring on TB/HIV related activities at the community level. TOKKIUKI is located in Kinondoni district, focused on serving the Tanzanians, especialy those infected by tuberculosis (TB) and/or HIV/AIDS.
It provides contact investivation (CI), active case finding (ACF), and health education services to their community. Presently, TOKKIUKI has 79 active members representing 34 different wards of Kinondoni and Ubungo Municipal Council in Dar es Salaam.
To control and eliminate Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS among Kinondon/Ubungo
communities by 2030.
To join forces with other health stakeholders in mobilizing, educating, monitoring,
managing and notifying new patients of Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS in the
Fixed term contract,
Location in Kinondoni Dar es salaam
1. Reports directly to Finance and administrative Manger
2. Responsible for budget management of the project
3. Preparation of fund request to Principal Recipient/Donor agency
4. Handles receipts and payments
5. Handles payments of participants at workshops
6. Assists in the logistics in preparation for and during workshops.
7. Preparation of financial reports as at when due (monthly, quarterly, etc.)
8. Oversees all other financial matters of the project
9. Posting of daily transactions (Income & Expenditure) using QuickBooks
10. Prepares monthly staff salary payments (Payroll)
11. Updating of Fixed Asset Register
12. Carrying out banking transaction and recording of daily lodgment and
13. Preparation and signing of payment vouchers for approval
14. Remitting of staff pension to pension scheme managers
15. Remittance of tax deduction to Federal and State Inland Revenue Boards
16. Filing of retired payment vouchers with supporting documents.
17. Any other duties as would be assigned from time to time.
A minimum of degree or advanced diploma in Account, Finance or related field.
Holder of CPA is an added advantage
Must also have at least two years’ experience working with Non-Governmental organizations, with skills in QuickBooks accounting software, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and fluency in spoken and written English
Language. Working with USAID funded projects is an added advantage.
Applicant must possess excellent planning and prioritization skills, be able ton work independently and pay very close attention to details.
Good knowledge of internal control systems, financial audit processes, grant management systems and accounting procedures for Global Fund projects is essential.
Application and Information
You can apply for any of the above positions by submitting your CV, including a
motivation letter and 3 professional references, via email; firstname.lastname@example.org
before 4 th September 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Women and
people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us through +255 766 925715 or
+255 719 381731. Address to TOKKIUKI Director, P.O Box 6587 Dar es salaam.