NAFASI ZA KAZI CHUO CHA KITM: TUTOR PROGRAMMER, NETWORK ENGINEER
The Kilimanjaro Institute of Technology and Management (KITM) is the leading Tanzania’s PRACTICAL oriented training institute, committed in offering a wide range of vocational and technical training. The Institute is registered and operating under VETA and NACTE with NACTE full registration NO. REG/ANE/029.
Its portfolio of products and services include ICT, Business, Hotel Management professional training, Software development; and Web design registration& hosting.
KITM is hereby inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates to immediately fill in the following vacant positions currently existing in the institute.
Position: Programmer ( 2 POSTS )
Work station: Dar es Salaam
Duties and responsibilities
• Programming/software development. Designs, codes,corrects and documents programs and scripts from agreed specifications, and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well standard systems.
• Software Testing and Debugging. Carry out unit testing, integration testing and debug issues found in
production between multiple systems or services in a controlled environment and in real life system usage.
Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor. Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
BSc in Computer Science ,BSc in Computer Engineering or computer related field
Expertise in multiple modern programming languages across multiple platforms and systems (Java, Python, PHP, C#, Ruby, etc.)
Experience in a mixed operating system environment (Windows, Linux) will be added advantage
Two or more years of industry experience
Position: Network Engineer/Tutor (1 POST)
Work station : Dar es Salaam
Duties and responsibilities
• Teaching Practical computer network to both Diploma and Certificate students. Instructing students on how to configure Cisco Routers , Switches, Firewall and Wireless Access Point.
• Teaching Practical Server Configuration. Instructing both Diploma and Certificate students on how configure both Windows and Linux Server.
• Teaching Security Systems to both Diploma and Certificate students. Instructing students on how to setup security systems such as CCTV Cameras and Access Control systems to both Diploma and Certificate students.
• Teaching Cisco, Microsoft Server, CCTV Camera courses.
BSc degree in IT or Computer related field
Cisco CCNA, MCSE,UNIX/Linux Server Training is a must
Mode of Application.
Applicants must attach their certified copies of relevant certificates.
Eligible Candidates should send Application letter and Curriculum Vitae before 1800hrs 22nd February 2019 to: [email protected] , [email protected]
OR Principal , Kilimanjaro Institute of Technology and Management,
P.O. Box 32581 DAR ES SALAAM.
Kwa Aliyemaliza Form 4-6 na Anataka Ajira Tazama Hapa!