Nafasi za Kazi: Information System Manager
Job title: Information System Manager
Reports to Head of Department
Location: Dar es Salaam
• To provide leadership in the airline’s ICT function and initiatives and to ensure the airline utilizes ICT to be more efficient and competitive.
• To work with all the key business functions and senior management to create an effective ICT Strategy that clearly supports the Business Strategy. Lead, coordinate and ensure the successful implementation of the strategy.
• Create an effective partnership with all business areas, and get their buy-in and involvement in ICT systems implementation, security, controls, and any other necessary functional aspects.
• Lead, develop and motivate the ICT Staff to ensure they perform to, and/or exceed expected standards.
• Put in place an effective ICT organization and resource it appropriately, to provide fully effective operations, infrastructure, implementation projects, security and continuity as will be required by the airline throughout its network.
• Put in place the appropriate and relevant ICT solutions, ensuring positive value-for-money in all areas.
• Effectively manage the ICT function financial budget, both capital and operating.
• Ensure that standards are applied in all the technology solutions and services, and appropriately benchmark to the airline and other industry best-practice standards.
• Create effective partnerships with vendors and solution providers to implement or operate the airline’s ICT solutions, and effectively utilize and manage them to enhance the effect of ICT on the airline.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Department.
Work Experience and Skills
• Masters Degree in Information Technology. Bachelors Degree in Technology or Business Management field would be an advantage.
• At least 5 years working experience in ICT management. Similar time being part of a business management team will be an advantage.
• Professional qualifications in systems administration, implementation, and development will be an advantage
• Project Management skills
Applications: Send your CV to; [email protected]
Deadline: 06th December 2018.