Nafasi za Kazi: Warehouse Officer
Job title: Warehouse Officer
Reports: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Dar es Salaam
Receive aircraft spares, tools, documentation and data from approved suppliers and workshops that are supported by documents, meeting the requirements of airworthiness authorities and the airline’s procedures. Nafasi za kazi/ajira December 2018
• Check received consignments for completeness and wholesomeness.
• Verify supplies are from approved sources and their particulars match with those on order.
• Verify accompanying documentation for compliance with airworthiness requirements and Airline’s standards.
• Refer supplies to stores inspector for final verification and certification.
• Receive accepted supplies through the inventory system and pass into stockroom for binning and/or issuing to support our schedule requirements.
• Advice production on the arrival of spares required to remedy open maintenance tasks.
• File/distribute documentation to stakeholders as required under companies Air procedures.
• Refer supplies not complying with our requirements to the Supervisor for follow-up
• Any other duty as assigned by Supervisor
Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
• Degree in materials management or supply chain management from a recognized university/college.
• National Materials Management certificate or equivalent education
• Excellent computer skills.
• Knowledgeable on TCAA regulations
Applications: Send your CV to; [email protected]
Deadline: 06th December 2018.