ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (1 POST)
JOB TITLE: ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (1 POST)
JOB LOCATION: DAR ES SALAAM
COMPANY NAME: YOUNG INVESTMENT COMPANY LIMITED
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate building and maintenance issues.
- Organize social functions and social events.
- Prepare correspondence documentation and presentation materials.
- Maintain and monitor office equipment and inventory supplies, and order for supplies replacement.
- Creating and updating records and database.
- Updating office policies and procedures.
- Schedule company calendar and updating as needed
- Prepare expenses reports for office budget and expenditures.
- Support other department staff and managers.
- Prepare for travel arrangement for office staff and managers ( budget and expenses report)
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- First Degree in Public Administration or Business Administration from a recognized higher learning Institution.
- Must be Computer literate and fluent in English language.
- Must have at least 2 years of working experience in related field .
- Must have driving experience with valid driving licence.
How to apply:
Qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 1 May 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their emails addresses and contact numbers for next steps.
Young Investment Co. Ltd,
Ocean View Apartment, 6th Floor, House No. 6A,
Plot No.1190, Block 61,
- O. Box 105020,
Slipway Road, Masaki, Dar es Salaam