Nafasi ya Kazi Old Mutual, Branch Manager – Mbeya
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
The focus of this role is to develop and grow the business by driving a good relationship between clients, agents and brokers in a manner that ensures achievement of set business targets
- Direct and control the branch team to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and aligned so as to achieve company’s objectives.
- Raise the company’s profile and enhancing its visibility by positioning it strategically in the Industry through Brand Positioning and Brand Building
- Develop effective marketing strategy by creating a sustainable and comprehensive sales and marketing plan.
- Analyze customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and outcomes.
- Design and execute innovative marketing strategy.
- Establish innovative processes to manage existing customer expectations.
- Ensure a standardized service to all customers.
- Growing the company’s portfolio through mining of new and existing clients.
- Facilitation in product development.
- Facilitation in recruitment, training and development of a robust sales team.
- Reviewing attrition and assisting in designing retention strategies.
- Maintaining effective communication by establishing healthy PR with customers, management, internal departments in accordance with corporate strategy.
- Handle quotations based on proposals and requests to source business and satisfy customers.
- Follow up on quotations to close business and to get feedback.
- Daily servicing of clients to nurture the relationship between the company and our customers.
- Follow up on renewals to retain business.
- Conduct market intelligence to get information.
- Provide support services and training to agents.
- Public Relations – adverts, entertaining media houses to keep clients happy.
- Premium collections
- Underwriting, claims follow up
- Demonstrated exemplary behavior and conduct in performance of duties
Analytical Thinking, Brand Positioning, Communication, Customer Follow-Ups, Managing Sales Teams, Marketing Activities, Marketing Strategies, Strategic Objectives, Sustainability
Bachelors Degree (B): Insurance (Required), Bachelors Degree (B): Marketing (Required)
29 June 2022