Nafasi za Kazi: Tanzania Printing Services, Deadline: 30th May, 2019
Vacancy title: Sales Manager
Deadline of this Job: 30th May 2019
Duty Station: Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: 13th May 2019, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We at Tanzania Printing Services (TPS) are looking for highly qualified Team in the following position: Sales Manager .
Who will be responsible for his targets with following responsibilities:
• Plan & execute the company’s sales and business development activities
• Identify clients for potential sales
• Achieve sales in accordance with budgeted and agreed targets
• Set strategies to enter new market and increase sales
• Execute the sales process including calls and visits to potential clients
• Coordinate with the technical team for costing inputs for preparation of quotes
• Close sales with clients, in line with company pricing policy
• Follow up with all clients to ensure client satisfaction on products and service quality
• Lead and drive sales team in order to achieve sales target
• Must speak English & Swahili
Job Education Requirements:
• Diploma in Sales/Marketing or similar field is required
Job Experience Requirements:
• 5-7 years of experience in commercial printing and packaging
• Master’s degree in public health, social sciences, international development, or a related field.
• At least 7 years’ experience managing and leading entomological surveillance activities for health projects in Tanzania.
• Excellent knowledge of data collection protocols for quality data collection and verification.
• Exceptional ability to analyze multiple sources of data to identify data trends and provide recommendations on project implementation.
• Excellent knowledge of Tanzania national issues impacting malaria, including demonstrated success
collaborating with NMCP, ZAMEP, and local government institutions.
• Demonstrated track record in disseminating programmatic and research outcomes and findings at
national and international conferences, as well as in the published peer-reviewed literature,
• Knowledge of U.S. government health initiatives and related reporting requirements and funding parameters.
• Strong knowledge of USAID reporting procedures.
• Fluency in Swahili; exceptional English written and oral communication skills.
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications.
• Willingness and ability to travel frequently within Tanzania.
Job Qualifications: Must speak English & Swahili
Job Education Requirements: Diploma in Printing or similar field is required
Job Experience Requirements: 5-7 years of experience in the same field
Job application procedure
All interested candidates should email their CV to email@example.com Deadline of Submission: May 30, 2019.